Live Your Excitement Adventure
Sedona Arizona Sep 30 – Oct 4, 2015
This page is dedicated to everything you need to know about the retreat:
our group, facilitators, schedule & logistics!
~ Meet Our Tribe! ~
~ Your Facilitators and Surprise Guests! ~
I’m “The Bridge”. For this retreat, my focus will be on awakening your creative possibilities and assisting you with practical/fun ways to embody them in your life. I love the discovery process of one’s core essence and gifts to share with the world. I’m honored and excited to witness your place in the tribe.
I love seeing people be their true puzzle piece. I am very enthusiastic about living my joy and assisting you in living your joy, and helping you to expand and be the most you can be. I do my best to follow my heart and trust what is and I know that doing that has led me to this opportunity of joining with you on this wonderful journey. It is meant to be…
Jackie Grace - Human Design Expert
Jackie merges graceful nurture with modern technology. She decrypts people’s soul blueprints and templates of divine incarnational design, while holding space for one’s humanity. She fuses Earth and future with natural heath and intelligent machines, such as her quantum biofeedback machine.
Three Trees - Amazing Percussion Sound Journey
Three Trees is the ultimate Tribal Sound Shaman and embodied as his puzzle piece in the Sedona tribe. He hand-makes and plays a variety of ancient and modern instruments. He channels through many simultaneous incarnations, as he takes you deep into your core essence.
Arrive Wednesday Evening, September 30th
- 4-6PM: Arrive & Settle In (Those staying with us)
- 5:30PM: Sunset Walk & Sedona Meditation
- Mexican Fiesta Dinner
- 8PM: Welcome Circle
Thursday, October 1st
Theme: Unlocking Curiosity, Joy and Creativity
- 8AM: Raw Bread, Granola & Fruit Breakfast
- 9AM: Creativity Playshop
- 10:30AM: Cathedral Rock River Swim
- 1PM: Lunch
- Free Time/Rest
- 3:00-4:30PM: Imagination Circle
- 5PM: Raw Pizza Party Dinner & Dessert
- 6:30: Shamanic Sound Journey with Three Trees
- Bedtime Treat
Friday, October 2nd
Theme: Discovering Your Value & Puzzle Piece
- 8AM: Surprise Breakfast!
- 9AM: Shaman’s Cave Vortex Adventure & “Go To The Hill” Story
- 12PM: Lunch
- Free Time/Rest
- 3-4:30PM: Life Theme Exploration Circle
- 5-8PM Dinner & Group Human Design with Jackie Grace
Saturday, October 3rd
Theme: Imagination & Actualization Plan
- 8AM: Raw Chia Porridge
- 9AM: Cathedral Rock Vortex Hike
- 1PM: Lunch
- Free Time/Rest
- 4-5:30 Group Brainstorm & Embodiment Circle
- 6PM: Dinner
- Feel what to do~ dance, sing or integrate.
Sunday, October 4th
- 8:30AM: Pancake Party
- 9:30-11AM: Puzzle Piece Painting, Reflections & Closing Circle
- 11-12PM: Departure
Details & Logistics:
Transportation: You can fly into Phoenix Arizona Sky Harbor International Airport. Phoenix is 2 hours – 120 miles away from Sedona. Flagstaff Airport is a smaller commercial airport that is 48 min – 25 miles to Sedona. You can take the Arizona Shuttle from Phoenix to Sedona for $49 each way. You’ll need a car if you want to see the sites of Sedona. If you are not staying with us you will need a car to get back and forth from where you are staying and where we are holding the retreat.
Accommodations if you’re not already staying with us: Here are a few Hotels near us that you can check out. There are many more, these are just some of the closer ones that are not to expensive.
- The Inn On Oak Creek 556 Hwy 179, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 7.1 miles away and takes 16 min to get there. $80
- Arroyo Pinion Hotel, 3119 State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 3.5 miles and takes 9 min. $108
- Days Inn Sedona, 2991 West 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 3.7 miles and takes 9 min. $87
- Sedona Real Inn and Suites, 95 Arroyo Pinon Drive, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 3.5 miles and takes 9 min. $135
- Super 8 Sedona, 2545 State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 4.1 miles and takes 10 min. $90
- If you want to get outside of town my friend Meagan has a B&B with rooms starting at $77. You can call her direct 928-274-2811 and maybe even get a better price than booking through airbnb. The name of the place is “Sedona Sacred Rocks” You can see pictures here:https://www.airbnb.com/
rooms/2250047?s=-Kj9. It is 5.5 miles away and takes 14 min.
Arrival: Arrive between 4-6PM on September 30th, if you’re staying with us to settle in and get situated. At around 6PM we’ll walk to the mesa for sunset and do an integration meditation. Dinner and introduction circle will be around 6:30/7. If you arrive later due to travel schedules that’s fine, just let us know 🙂
Departure: Our activities and closing circle on October 4th will end around 11AM. If you must leave earlier for travel arrangements feel free. We would love it if you could stay for the retreats completion.
Weather/Clothes: Sedona is in the high desert which means the days are warm and the evenings can be chilly. This time of year has less weather extremes, but plan for both.
What to Bring: Bring a water bottle, hat, tennis shoes and swimming suit for our outdoor activities. Toiletries, towel, earplugs, journal and any sacred objects you’d like to bring.
For those who are deck or outside camping please bring all of your supplies (sleeping bag, pillow, tent, sleeping pad, flashlight, etc). For those of you who have rooms, pillows and beds are provided. If you don’t have certain items, or are traveling by plane, please let us know and we can provide extra supplies.
Food & Drink: All food, snacks and fresh spring water will be provided for the duration of the retreat. We will have a variety of light raw foods and more hearty cooked vegan meals to fit any appetite. We won’t be providing coffee, but we’ll have tonic coffee alternative drinks and herbal teas available in the morning and throughout the day.
If you have any other questions or requests, please email us!! We’re here for you!
Be the Unique Puzzle Piece That You Are
You were born as an essential unique piece of humanity’s big puzzle picture. Without you the big picture is not complete. No one puzzle piece is any more or less than another. Who you really are has nothing to do with how much money you have or what you look like. The true you is pure joy, excitement and love. The true you is empowered creative and playful regardless of circumstances.
For the whole system to work harmoniously each piece has to do its part. You came to Earth with a specific theme. It is your life’s purpose and journey to find what that is and express it the best you can. You do that by following your excitement. When you freely and fully express yourself you synchronistically attract the pieces that fit with you and help to create a complete puzzle picture that fits and flows perfectly together. People are valued for who they are, their gifts and talents, and not how much the have. It is a unified human tribe operating with a new new economy.